Web AR SDK
- Breacking changes:
- SDK is now an ES6 module. This allows for tree-shacking and integration with bundlers (Webpack, Rollup ...).
- SDK token is now passed in the OnirixSDK constructor instead of the config object.
- Added stop() method for stopping the SDK and free resources.
- Added hit test support for Surface-Tracking mode. A new hit test event will be triggered each time a surface is detected.
- Added addImage(url) method to allow adding image markers on runtime. Currently only 640x480px images are supported.
- Added unsubscribe(eventListener) method to allow unsubscribing from OnirixSDK events.
- Other minor improvements
- Added support for WebXR device API. This means, when using surface mode, objects will remain anchored to a surface (both in position and rotation) and thus, provide a more reallistic AR experience. This feature is now used by default on compatible devices, and automatically falled back to the old gyroscope emulated mode for non-compatible devices.
- Initial release.
- Includes 3 tracking modes:
- Surface (gyroscope emulated)
- QR Code