- Added video tutorials into help menu.
- Added new field type "RichText" for datasheets.
- New fields can now be added to existing templates.
- Several fixes when copying spatial-tracking scenes.
- Improved invoice concept's description.
- New setting for disabling transform using gestures.
- New setting for enabling occlusion (for compatible devices only).
- Added slider for adjusting point cloud size in spatial-tracking scences.
- Several improvements in Onirix Asset loader and converter.
- New layout for metrics screen.
- Elements can now be ordered within the elements tree.
- Scene configuration now is persisted and recovered across multiple sessions, browsers or devices.
- Several WebAR fixes and improvements.
- New sign-up page.
- No scenes are loaded by default when a project has multiple scenes (a scene selector will appear).
- Custom WebAR domains are now shown inside "My Account" page.
- Members organization is now shown inside members page.
- Transform controls using gestures
- Fixed camera pick up on devices with multiple rear cameras
- Performance improvements
- Default perspective view in surface scenes for devices without gyroscope sensor
- UI improvements
- Data collection fixes
- Added new feature to copy an scene into another project
- Studio now supports uploading multiple 2D assets by using a ZIP file
- Plan selection now shows totals with discount applied for annual plans
- Spatial-Tracking scenes now display navigation nodes bigger and visible through the point cloud
- Fixed a bug when replacing a top hierarchy element asset
- Fixed a bug that produced not to refresh user status properly
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
- New plan selection screen.
- New metrics screen
- Added support menu in the editor
- Asset and project filters are now saved during the same session
- WebAR video elements with "autoplay" property enabled, are now played automatically.
- Improved WebAR performance.
- Improved data collection for user metrics.
- Added Orbit Controls (new camera controls that are set by default for Surface, Image and QR Code scene types)
- 3D assets are no longer scaled when they are converted
- Now it is possible to add datasheets to element collections
- Undo-Redo improvements
- Asset-View AR button clickable area was increased
- Showing estimated reconstruction time
- If scene reconstruction process fails for any reason, it will be launched again automatically.
- Raycast improvements
- Grid adaps better to scene size
- Email and Phone widgets improvements
- Filter projects by tracking type
- Email and Phone call widgets
- Fixed tooltip component
- Updated documentation links
- Fixed collection clone when elements inside the collection had events
- Fixed "OnArrive" events for Spatial-Tracking route navigation
- Improved Scene Editor performance
- Several WebAR fixes and improvements
- New UX for Launchpads / WebAR
- Universal links integration for Onirix App
- New UX for scene-tracking densification process
- Fixed 3D model transpacencies
- Fixed chroma videos showing a black frame when loading in WebAR
- Independent WebAR traffic inside metrics
- New camera perspective buttons
- Improved WebAR permissions request and error messages
- Autoscaling elements when added to the scene depending on QR / Image size
- Fixed SVG icons in Safari
- Fallback URL for published assets when ARCore is not available
- Domain users management
- Asset preview dialog
- Improved camera controls (disabled orbiting)
- Added support for chroma videos
- Improved WebAR performance
- Added support for QR scenes in WebAR
- Displaying adjustable floor for scene-tracking scenes
- Improved performance on metrics page
- Saving last scene camera view in browser storage
- Centering elements on camera when double-clicking
- WebAR visualization of scenes (beta)
- Added collections for asset organization
- Improved metrics page to include WebAR views
- Other bug fixes
- Several improvements on scene-tracking scenes
- Raycasting to points, anchors or elements
- Darker background
- Added route creation for scene-tracking scenes
- Undo-Redo improvements
- Added component for 3D / AR external asset visualization
- Better resolution and filtering for thumbnails
- New UI for scene editor
- Added "QR Code" scene type
- Several UI improvements
- Initial support for new Spaces scenes
- New action for events: Stop Animation
- Updated payment system for European SCA regulation compliance.
- Initial Undo / Redo support for basic actions
- Projects can now be shared with a link
- Fixed bug when replacing a marker image
- New action for events: Play Animation
- Allow upload of 360 videos (without compression)
- 3D assests can now have internal folders inside the ZIP file.
- Other small bugfixes (UI, layout …)
- Improved overall performance
- New UI for event management
- Checkbox for enabling/disabling world tracking in Target projects
- Launchpads can now be deactivated
- Included annual subscription option
- Upgraded marker quality formula
- Labels can now be unselected
- Improved conversion of FBX models
- Improved conversion of GLB models with specular-glosiness materials
- Improved scale when importing 3D models
- 3D model reflections are now rendered depending on selected scene cubemap
- New device compatibility message for Studio.
- Other bug fixes
- Projects can be cloned now
- Optimized network requests
- SDK can now be purchased from account screen
- Several improvements on initial wizard
- Industrial cubemap as default when creating a new scene
- Improved marker quality formula
- Improvements on SMS validation
- Added scene cubemap selector for reflections
- Marker images can now be replaced
- Events are now also copied when duplicating elements or scenes
- Fixed project consumption metrics
- Improved user experience when creating new projects and scenes
- Added embeddable code for launchpads
- Added HTML editor for launchpad description
- Added element opacity selector
- Updated help wizards
- Added "loop" option to translate, rotate and scale events
- Added default project for new registered users
- Fixed styles on small devices
- Improved the way to add new elements when dragging them to the scene
- New label font
- New events: Proximity and Finish (for video and audio)
- Element hierarchy and collections support
- Several bugfixes
- Added Launchpads feature, a way to share projects publicly.
- Several improvements on camera and transform controls.
- Better validation messages when uploading assets.
- OID copy was added to contextual menus.
- Updated help wizards.
- Several UI layout fixes.
- Several improvements in color picker for Labels (added HEX and swatches).
- New videotutorials
- Added Audio and Video elements.
- Responsive videotutorials.
- Improved transform controls.
- Other small fixes.
- Added new element type "Widget", it allow to create URL links and YouTube video links.
- New videotutorials dialog
- Added content assotiation for elements, a new way to create datasheets with the default template.
- Modified default template to include URL title and URL.
- Added new element "Label"
- Added a dialog with intructions to visualize the experience in the apps when going back from the editor
- Improved messages and internationalization
- Added more help tooltips
- Updates and marketing notifications are now merged on a single option
- Fixed some UI/UX problems for expired accounts or paused subscriptions
- Fixed small sign-up problems
- 2D assets now keep their original aspect ratio when added to the scene
- Partial support for .dae (Collada) 3D assets
- Improved 3D assets import
- Fixed problem with language switch
- Added help tooltips
- Added initial wizard
- Added button for element copy
- Added option for pausing subscription
- Negative scales (for mirroring elements) are now supported
- New business model changes
- Sample 2D/3D assets for new users
- Support overlay panel
- Initial video tutorial
- Help tooltips
- Improved multi-browser support
- Register validation codes now will expire in 1 month.
- Fixed URL validation within element events.
- Fixed problem when uploading GLB assets with embedded textures
- Updated pricing layout and UI
- I18N improvements
- Responsive improvements
- Included automatic conversion for 3D assets (supporting OBJ, FBX and GLTF)
- Warnings on 3D assets when having high number of polygons, textures or children objects.
- Warning when creating markers with not enough quality.
- New UX for creating overlays
- Scene elements now can be cloned by copy and paste keyboard commands.
- Added support for tablets
- Fixed assets cache
- I18N improvements
- Assets are now correctly rotated when using vertical markers
- New UX for adding places (Maps projects).
- Added check into registration screen for subcribing to Onirix Newsletter.
- Users can now cancel their accounts.
- Small changes on email templates
- Fixed problem when clicking on upload link from asset upload dialog.
- Datasheet panels can now be closed within maps editor.
- Password change dialog can now be closed.
- Transfer consumption between Studio and Apps is now correctly calculated.
- Fixed marker rotation (Targets)
- Fixed autoscale when replacing an asset.
- Fixed copy of Targets and Spaces