- Improvements on SMS validation
- Added scene cubemap selector for reflections
- Marker images can now be replaced
- Events are now also copied when duplicating elements or scenes
- Fixed project consumption metrics
- Improved user experience when creating new projects and scenes
- Added embeddable code for launchpads
- Added HTML editor for launchpad description
- Added element opacity selector
- Updated help wizards
- Added "loop" option to translate, rotate and scale events
- Added default project for new registered users
- Fixed styles on small devices
- Improved the way to add new elements when dragging them to the scene
- New label font
- New events: Proximity and Finish (for video and audio)
- Element hierarchy and collections support
- Several bugfixes
- Added Launchpads feature, a way to share projects publicly.
- Several improvements on camera and transform controls.
- Better validation messages when uploading assets.
- OID copy was added to contextual menus.
- Updated help wizards.
- Several UI layout fixes.
- Several improvements in color picker for Labels (added HEX and swatches).
- New videotutorials
- Added Audio and Video elements.
- Responsive videotutorials.
- Improved transform controls.
- Other small fixes.
- Added new element type "Widget", it allow to create URL links and YouTube video links.
- New videotutorials dialog
- Added content assotiation for elements, a new way to create datasheets with the default template.
- Modified default template to include URL title and URL.
- Added new element "Label"
- Added a dialog with intructions to visualize the experience in the apps when going back from the editor
- Improved messages and internationalization
- Added more help tooltips
- Updates and marketing notifications are now merged on a single option
- Fixed some UI/UX problems for expired accounts or paused subscriptions
- Fixed small sign-up problems
- 2D assets now keep their original aspect ratio when added to the scene
- Partial support for .dae (Collada) 3D assets
- Improved 3D assets import
- Fixed problem with language switch
- Added help tooltips
- Added initial wizard
- Added button for element copy
- Added option for pausing subscription
- Negative scales (for mirroring elements) are now supported
- New business model changes
- Sample 2D/3D assets for new users
- Support overlay panel
- Initial video tutorial
- Help tooltips
- Improved multi-browser support
- Register validation codes now will expire in 1 month.
- Fixed URL validation within element events.
- Fixed problem when uploading GLB assets with embedded textures
- Updated pricing layout and UI
- I18N improvements
- Responsive improvements
- Included automatic conversion for 3D assets (supporting OBJ, FBX and GLTF)
- Warnings on 3D assets when having high number of polygons, textures or children objects.
- Warning when creating markers with not enough quality.
- New UX for creating overlays
- Scene elements now can be cloned by copy and paste keyboard commands.
- Added support for tablets
- Fixed assets cache
- I18N improvements
- Assets are now correctly rotated when using vertical markers
- New UX for adding places (Maps projects).
- Added check into registration screen for subcribing to Onirix Newsletter.
- Users can now cancel their accounts.
- Small changes on email templates
- Fixed problem when clicking on upload link from asset upload dialog.
- Datasheet panels can now be closed within maps editor.
- Password change dialog can now be closed.
- Transfer consumption between Studio and Apps is now correctly calculated.
- Fixed marker rotation (Targets)
- Fixed autoscale when replacing an asset.
- Fixed copy of Targets and Spaces